Sunday, March 2, 2008

Dane H

Hey HELP volunteers. My name is Dane, and I want to tell a joke.
-What do you call a deer with no eyes? (-------------No idear----)
-What do you call a deer with no eyes and no legs? (-----------------------------Still no idear----)
-A Skeleton walks into a bar and asks... can I get a drink and a mop?

If you don't get the last one, that's okay. I'm excited to serve the Guatemalan people with you. I'm working a lot in Boston, and the idea of two months off traveling around Guatemala? What could be better?

Briefly, I finished BYU (accounting major) in 2006 and moved to Boston, where I work now at an accounting firm. Still little clue on what I want to do with my life for a career. Maybe an MBA, maybe staying where I currently am. In any case, I'd love to hear your stories.

0 comments: